Your home is a major investment of time, love, energy, and money. You take great pride in your home. Doesn’t it make sense to protect your investment in the home you love with an adequate home insurance policy?
Insurance Center of North New Jersey has an 80-year history of helping families like yours throughout New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania protect the investment they’ve made in their homes from a wide range of damage.
We can help you find the right coverage, at the right price, to protect your home from many types of damage life can throw your way.
Who Needs Homeowners Insurance?
Anyone who owns a home needs some sort of homeowners insurance coverage. Whether you own your home free and clear or still are working to pay for the mortgage, the sensible thing to do is to protect your home, your belongings, and your family, friends, and neighbors by investing insurance coverage for you home.
Insurance for homeowners isn’t solely about protecting the structure of your home from fire, wind, and other damages, it’s also about protecting your belongings and replacing them if you’ve had damage or suffered loss due to a covered incident such as fire, theft, or vandalism.
Types of Coverage for Homeowners
It’s important to remember that specific needs will vary from one home and homeowner to the next. No two homes require the exact same type and amount of insurance coverage.
That’s why it’s so essential to work with an experienced insurance agency like the Insurance Center of North New Jersey. We can help you cut through all the small details to get the big picture policy that best meets the needs of your home and family.
The following are among the most common homeowner’s insurance policies among New Jersey families.
- Named Peril Coverage. This type of coverage names specific perils that are covered by your insurance policy. Specific coverages such as wind, fire, water damage, lightning, earthquake, and flood can be purchased separately.
- Liability Insurance. When people or property is injured or destroyed while on or by your property, liability coverage helps cover the costs of medical expenses, repairs, and, when necessary, legal representation.
- Other Structures Coverage. Repairs or replaces other structures on your property such as detached garages, barns, sheds, gazebos and other detached permanent structures.
- Loss of Use/Living Expenses Coverage. When your home is unlivable due to a covered event, this will cover alternative living arrangements during the repair process.
- Property Damage/Dwelling Coverage. Provides for the repair or replacement of a home that’s damaged or destroyed by a covered event.
- Personal Belongings Coverage. This type of coverage helps cover the cost of replacing personal belongings lost or damaged in a covered event.
- Umbrella Coverage. Provides additional liability coverage above the limits of a standard homeowner’s and auto policy.
- Valuable Items Coverage. This policy is a good idea for homeowners who have costly jewelry, antique, art, musical instruments or other collectible items.
Why Choose Insurance Center of North New Jersey?
There’s no denying the need of homeowners today to purchase home insurance. However, choosing the best policy at the right price to meet the needs of your family, your home, and the neighborhood in which you live, is not always a simple matter.
We can help by providing you with free, hassle-free insurance quotes; delivering quality coverage and personalized service at every turn, and offering an intelligent insurance option on a wide variety of coverage needs.